Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 846
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until almost tender, about 9 minutes. Add broccoli; continue cooking until linguine is tender, about 2 minutes more. Drain.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Drain grease.
- Combine boiling water and chicken bouillon cubes in a bowl; mix until dissolved.
- Pour chicken bouillon mixture into the same skillet used to cook the bacon. Bring to a simmer. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley; cook until melted together and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl. Fill bowl halfway with water. Cook in the microwave until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir wilted spinach into the cooked linguine. Pour chicken and sauce on top. Crumble bacon on top.
Per Serving: 846 calories; 37.7 73.2 55 159 2106 Full nutrition