Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 120
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini bites)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a mini muffin tin lightly with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough onto a lightly floured work surface and press into a 8x12-inch rectangle. Cut dough into 24 two-inch squares. Place each square into a muffin cup, gently pressing dough into the bottom and sides.
- Heat olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add spinach and garlic; cook and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Add artichokes, cream cheese, 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted, about 2 minutes. Stir in pesto, salt, and pepper.
- Push 1 teaspoon of the spinach mixture into each dough square; spread the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes before moving mini bites from the tray.
- Cook's Note:
- For a fresh spinach equivalent, use 2 cups.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 7.9 8.9 3.7 8 253 Full nutrition