Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash Salad with Bok Choy
made it | 0 reviews |
"This low-calorie, low-carb, vegan salad is made with spaghetti squash, bok choy, and an Asian-inspired soy sauce dressing. Either serve salad at room temperature or chill in the fridge for later use."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 186 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Poke about 10 holes into spaghetti squash with a fork; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, 45 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven; cool until easily handled.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and seed. Pull the squash flesh from the peel with a fork and place in a large bowl; let cool.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add bok choy stems and cook until softened, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes. Add green leaves and sprinkle with salt. Cover and cook over low heat until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add bok choy and cooking liquid to spaghetti squash and combine.
- Whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, red wine vinegar, and sugar together in a small bowl. Pour over salad and mix well.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 7.8 g fat; 30.2 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 327 mg sodium. Full nutrition