Best Chocolate-Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 542
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 fluted tube pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix cocoa powder and hot coffee together in a bowl. Whisk in milk to thin and cool mixture; be sure cocoa is dissolved.
- Stir flour, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Cream sugar, butter, and cream cheese together in a bowl using an electric mixer until white and fluffy like frosting, about 5 minutes. Mix in vanilla extract. Add eggs and egg yolks, 1 at a time, mixing completely after each addition. Add half the flour mixture; mix until incorporated. Stir in the cocoa-milk mixture; add the remaining flour mixture. Blend well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a few places comes out dry, 70 to 90 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Boiling water can be used in place of the hot coffee if desired.
- Don't skimp on the butter-creaming time.
Per Serving: 542 calories; 28.8 67.7 7.8 153 389 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1