Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 466
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 12-inch skillet cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dust a 12-inch oven-safe skillet with a pinch of cake mix and set aside.
- Mix cake mix, water, eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, pudding mix, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a tester comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes; invert onto a plate.
- Place chocolate drink tablets and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is melted and the glaze has the consistency of syrup, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the glaze over the cake, spreading with a spatula. Let cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 466 calories; 23.9 63.1 5.4 41 486 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1