Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 109 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine hot cocoa mix, 1/2 cup butter, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add flour, baking powder, and salt gradually; mix well. Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are dry, about 8 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and milk together in a small bowl.
- Combine marshmallows and 1 tablespoon butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until marshmallows melt, about 30 seconds. Stir into confectioners' sugar mixture with a fork until smooth.
- Drizzle marshmallow glaze over cooled cookies. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 handful mini marshmallows for the big marshmallows if preferred.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 3.9 g fat; 16.8 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 113 mg sodium. Full nutrition