Ingredients20 m servings 71 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper.
- Combine cocoa powder, white sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract, and salt until the dough is smooth. Fold in marshmallows.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating halfway through baking, until edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets. Remove carefully, as centers are soft.
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut sugar may be substituted for white sugar, if desired.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 0.3 g fat; 17.4 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The batter turned out nicely, and prep was easy, but cookie did not turn out right at all. They were un edible. The whole batch went to waste.
I used my shiniest cookie sheet, parchment paper sprayed with Pam and the cookies lifted right off. No problem. The only issue I encountered was my fault. I used my usual scoop for the dough....