Ingredients20 m servings 71
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper.
- Combine cocoa powder, white sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract, and salt until the dough is smooth. Fold in marshmallows.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating halfway through baking, until edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets. Remove carefully, as centers are soft.
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut sugar may be substituted for white sugar, if desired.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 0.3 17.4 0.8 0 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
First batch turned out flat as paper and unappealing. Since I had a bowlful of batter I tried again. For the second batch I cut baking time in half and did not grease the parchment paper. While ...
The batter turned out nicely, and prep was easy, but cookie did not turn out right at all.
I used my shiniest cookie sheet, parchment paper sprayed with Pam and the cookies lifted right off. No problem. The only issue I encountered was my fault. I used my usual scoop for the dough....