Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 131
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, instant coffee, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, and chili powder in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into the butter mixture slowly until blended. Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly on the baking sheet before transferring to a rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 131 calories; 6.8 18.2 1.4 18 52 Full nutrition