Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 720 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay bacon strips flat in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, about 20 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Increase oven heat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Slice torta rolls in half; spread one side of each roll with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and the other with 1 teaspoon pesto.
- Arrange mozzarella sticks in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake mozzarella sticks in the hot oven until golden brown, 10 to 11 minutes.
- Divide mozzarella sticks over the bottom halves of the rolls; top with lettuce, bacon, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with the tops of the rolls. Brush oil over sandwiches; grill in a panini press until crisped and hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making mozzarella sticks are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 34.2 g fat; 70.1 g carbohydrates; 30.6 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 1816 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1