Ingredients40 m servings 262
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the roll bottoms on a baking sheet. Divide chicken, Cheddar cheese, barbeque sauce, onion, and parsley equally over the rolls. Cover with roll tops; brush with melted butter. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and garlic on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Hawaiian sweet rolls can be substituted for the dinner rolls.
- Use any of your favorite cheese instead of Cheddar if desired.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 14.8 7 24.4 80 368 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This recipe was a huge hit with my kids. I did not make any changes to the recipe but would add a little more BBQ sauce next time I make it. Definitely a keeper!
These were very good and such a hit with my kids. I did remove the onions because I’m the only one in the family who eat them. I added a side of green beans with them. This will be my go to quic...
I sautéed the raw onions in butter first. Other than that, I made no changes. Great and quick to put together. Yum!
Pretty good sandwiches. Instead of using the measurements in the recipe, I estimated. I added salt and pepper to chicken tenderloins and cut them to fit mini-buns. I served these alongside potat...