Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 262 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 sliders)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the roll bottoms on a baking sheet. Divide chicken, Cheddar cheese, barbeque sauce, onion, and parsley equally over the rolls. Cover with roll tops; brush with melted butter. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and garlic on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Hawaiian sweet rolls can be substituted for the dinner rolls.
- Use any of your favorite cheese instead of Cheddar if desired.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 14.8 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 24.4 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 368 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe was a huge hit with my kids. I did not make any changes to the recipe but would add a little more BBQ sauce next time I make it. Definitely a keeper!