Ube Panna Cotta
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 41 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add ube, cover, and steam until tender, about 20 minutes. Cool until easily handled. Puree ube in a blender or food processor, or thoroughly mash by hand.
- Combine 1 cup pureed ube, 3/4 cup milk, coconut milk, and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend until completely smooth.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup whole milk into a saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on top. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat milk-gelatin mixture over medium-low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in ube mixture and increase heat to medium. Heat until steam starts to rise from the mixture, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into individual serving glasses or molds. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill until set, about 3 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 220 calories; 9.3 32 4.7 5 41 Full nutrition