Ube Panna Cotta
Ingredients3 h 41 m servings 220
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add ube, cover, and steam until tender, about 20 minutes. Cool until easily handled. Puree ube in a blender or food processor, or thoroughly mash by hand.
- Combine 1 cup pureed ube, 3/4 cup milk, coconut milk, and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend until completely smooth.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup whole milk into a saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on top. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat milk-gelatin mixture over medium-low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in ube mixture and increase heat to medium. Heat until steam starts to rise from the mixture, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into individual serving glasses or molds. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill until set, about 3 hours.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 9.3 32 4.7 5 41 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This came out so good and looked so pretty! will definitely make again
I just made this again using all whole milk instead of coconut milk and it’s just as delicious. My kids love it too! Since the ube is so sweet you can even reduce the sugar to 1/3 cup, which wou...