Ingredients27 m servings 180
- Place squash halves cut side down on a cutting board. Slice into 3/8-inch slices. Transfer slices to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; add salt and cayenne pepper. Toss to coat squash with oil. Watch Now
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Arrange squash pieces in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Place in preheated oven until bottom of slices is browned and squash is tender, 12 to 18 minutes. Watch Now
- Chef's Note:
- Bake times will vary depending on the thickness of the squash slices.
- My "Pumpkin Spice Aioli" was mayonnaise seasoned with garam masala, turmeric, and hot paprika to taste.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 7.1 31.3 2.4 0 1172 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I'm usually not a big fan of winter squash, though I recently turned to roasting some diced butternut and enjoyed it. I'd never had Delicatas, and after seeing this method I had to try it. These...
This was easy and very good. I was out of cayenne, so I made it with the olive oil, pepper and ground ginger. Everyone liked it. I will definitely make it again.
This is an incredible, and incredibly simple, recipe. I made this for family dinner and everyone loved it, from the toddlers to the seniors. Roasting these crisp makes them a lot like french fri...