Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 272 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Peel and cut up vegetables and apples and arrange along with rosemary sprigs on a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 minutes until butternut squash and carrots are softened, tossing mixture halfway through.
- Remove rosemary sprigs from the tray; transfer the vegetable mixture to a blender or food processor and pulse the mixture to break down the larger pieces and then blend together until smooth.
- Once the mixture is nearly smooth, add in warmed chicken broth and cream and pulse for an additional 30-60 seconds to combine. Serve hot with crusty bread, add a swirl of creme fraiche, fresh herbs or salty roasted pepitas for garnishes.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 15.4 g fat; 34.2 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 664 mg sodium. Full nutrition