Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 625
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch pan of stuffing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrot, celery, and onion; cook until onions are tender and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add salt, cinnamon, and pepper. Remove vegetable mixture from heat.
- Combine bread cubes, apples, and walnuts in a large bowl. Add vegetable mixture and drizzle with vegetable broth until evenly moist.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Don't skimp on the vegetable broth. Make sure the bread cubes are all moistened.
Per Serving: 625 calories; 15.2 104.8 15.7 1 2360 Full nutrition