Sauteed Shrimp with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Spaghetti Squash
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 307
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil over spaghetti squash halves. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled. Scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands with a fork.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook spinach until mostly wilted, about 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and tomatoes; cook and stir until shrimp is almost opaque throughout, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add parsley; toss to combine. Pour in chicken broth; cook until heated through, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the spaghetti squash strands; mix in lemon juice and zest.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you want more flavor, just add 1/2 cup chicken broth and 1/4 cup white wine!
- Substitute penne, gluten-free pasta, or zucchini noodles for the spaghetti squash if preferred.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 10.6 35 22.7 174 917 Full nutrition