Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 42 m servings 113 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 pinwheels)
- Dust a flat work surface lightly with flour. Unroll puff pastry sheets; roll each out into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard over puff pastry. Cover mustard with a layer of pastrami slices, followed by a layer of Swiss cheese slices. Roll puff pastry up tightly like a jelly roll. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice puff pastry rolls into 1/4-inch-thick slices and lay on the prepared baking sheets. Brush tops with beaten egg and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Let sit for 1 minute on baking sheet before removing.
- Cook's Note:
- Unbaked puff pastry roll can be stored in the freezer for up to a month.
Per Serving: 113 calories; 7.2 g fat; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 241 mg sodium. Full nutrition