Ingredients45 m servings 451 cals
- Combine potatoes, chicken stock, onion, carrots, celery, flour, salt, and pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Stir in corn and turkey ham. Add Cheddar cheese; stir until melted.
- Cook's Notes:
- Dice potatoes into smaller pieces for a creamier soup.
- Bouillon, chicken soup base, or milk may be substituted for the chicken stock.
- Processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®) or any of your preferred cheese can be substituted for the Cheddar cheese.
- You can use 1 packet country gravy mix in place of the flour.
- If potatoes are not done to your liking, cook on High/Soup setting (not pressure)for a few minutes more.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 14.9 g fat; 58.9 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 1568 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
10.30.17 Lot of chopping, but time well invested. Made this in an Instant Pot®, followed the recipe to the letter, with the exception of using ham (Smithfield® Anytime diced ham which was on B...
I used smoked cooked ham steak in place of the turkey bacon, and had home made chicken broth that I used. I enjoyed it very much, but have one pet issue with the instructions. "6 potatoes" is no...
This was my first recipe attempt with my brand new instant pot. I followed the instructions with the exception of omitting the corn (didn't have any), using leftover Christmas ham instead of tur...
My first test with the Instant Pot and I'm ecstatic about the results! I might use a little less pepper, but this will definitely go into the rotation. I appreciated the reviewer who noted that ...
The title definitely needs to be changed to disclude "chowder". This is a SOUP, as written, not a chowder! And with that being said- I was looking for a chowder recipe to make in my Instant Pot,...
Another fabulous recipe to add to the Instant Pot® repertoire. I made it as written except I didn't have any ham, but I had smoky cheddar which gave it a hint of that flavour. I gave it a good s...
This was very good. It was my first attempt at using the Instant Pot so wasn't sure how it would turn out. At first I was disappointed because it did not look like soup. I took another review...
My 2nd soup recipe in my new Instant Pot and it did not disappoint! I did omit the meat and used only 1 tsp of salt figuring that the cheese would be salty enough (and it was). Not sure how mu...