Pappardelle with California Walnut Pesto
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Place half of the walnuts, parsley, cheese and garlic in food processor; process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, slowly pour in half of the oil; puree until smooth. Transfer to bowl and repeat with remaining ingredients, making a total of 2 batches. Season with salt and pepper; set aside. (Makes approximately 4 cups).
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water. For each serving, toss 2 cups cooked pasta with 1/4 cup walnut pesto, adding some of the reserved cooking water as required to thin the pesto; toss well to coat evenly.
- Transfer to warm pasta bowl; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese as desired. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories: 440 cal Total Fat: 24g Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 87mg Carbohydrates: 45g Dietary Fiber: 4g Protein: 12g
Per Serving: 428 calories; 32.6 25.9 10.5 6 125 Full nutrition