Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a shallow dish stir together chili sauce, teriyaki sauce, and vinegar. (Set aside 2 tablespoons.)
- Place salmon in dish skin side up and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Toss together cabbage, carrots, green onions, and half the walnuts with reserved marinade and refrigerate.
- Over medium to high heat grill salmon for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a platter and top with cabbage mixture. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts and cilantro leaves.
You might also like
- Calories: 430 cal Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 80mg
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We used pecans (personal preference).....the sauce for the slaw (marinade)was awesome!!! Everybody 2 years to plus 60 loved!!