Ingredients40 m servings 369
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Press chicken cubes gently into flour to coat and shake off excess flour. Dip into beaten egg and press into panko bread crumbs. Place the breaded chicken cubes in one layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, orange juice, cornstarch, garlic powder, and ginger together in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken cubes from the oven and place in a large bowl. Pour orange sauce over chicken and turn in the sauce to coat.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 6 53.1 32 146 1424 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
10.24.18 This turned out pretty well. The ginger overpowered the orange flavor, so I’ll cut that back next time and add some orange zest to make it a bit more orange-y. Was a little concerned...
Made this last night. Got a big thumbs up and "need to make this again" comment. Changes made were to reduce ginger as mentioned by others. Dish would have been overpowered if I used ginger a...
It was really good! But instead of using regular Panko are used coconut Panko also instead of making the sauce I used Panda Express orange sauce. Cooking time took about an hour,probably because...
Loved this recipe. The sauce is amazing wish I doubled it for leftovers.