Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 369 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Press chicken cubes gently into flour to coat and shake off excess flour. Dip into beaten egg and press into panko bread crumbs. Place the breaded chicken cubes in one layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, orange juice, cornstarch, garlic powder, and ginger together in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken cubes from the oven and place in a large bowl. Pour orange sauce over chicken and turn in the sauce to coat.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 6 g fat; 53.1 g carbohydrates; 32 g protein; 146 mg cholesterol; 1424 mg sodium. Full nutrition