AB's Breakfast Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove sausage, reserving some of the grease. Add flour to the skillet and mix well. Stir in milk; season gravy with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Separate biscuits and arrange side-by-side onto the prepared sheet. Press down biscuits to seal them together into a crust that covers the whole sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is very lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove crust from oven and keep oven on. Press crust to flatten.
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until the foam disappears, about 2 minutes. Pour in eggs; cook and stir with a spatula until eggs are set but still moist, 3 to 4 minutes. Arrange eggs on the crust. Top with the sausage and gravy. Spread Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese over the pizza. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake on the top rack of the hot oven until cheeses are bubbling and top begins to brown, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 405 calories; 24.3 27.8 18.4 177 1109 Full nutrition