Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 496
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 14-inch round pizza and half 9x13-inch pizza)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash browns, sausage, and bacon. Fry until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour eggs into the hot skillet. Cook and stir until scrambled, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to the plate.
- Line a 14-inch round pizza pan with 1 1/2 cans dough. Arrange remaining dough over a 9x13-inch baking pan; pinch the pieces together to prevent separation when baking.
- Pour gravy mix into a small saucepan; whisk in 1 cup of cold water gradually. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Allow to stand until thickened, about 4 minutes. Spread gravy over the dough; spread the hash brown mixture and cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crusts are golden, 35 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 36.3 21.7 23.3 185 1068 Full nutrition