Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
"My family's favorite Sunday morning meal is my delicious and easy biscuits and gravy. One morning I decided to double the sausage gravy batch and try out a new recipe - biscuits and gravy pizza! Absolutely amazing. Now my family asks for this just as much as the standard biscuits and gravy. The recipe calls for about half of the amount of gravy that is made; we either make two pizzas with it, or freeze the rest for a later date!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 482
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pizza)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Stir in flour until dissolved; add 2 cups milk. Stir occasionally until gravy reaches desired consistency, about 10 minutes. Season gravy with black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; brush with olive oil. Spread 1/2 of the gravy over the olive oil.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs and 1/4 cup milk together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
- Top pizza with scrambled eggs and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and top is bubbling, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Bake in oven per the directions on your pizza crust.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes enough sausage gravy for 2 recipes. The actual amount of gravy consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 482 calories; 27.7 32.2 26.4 201 984 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1