Delicious Breakfast Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 362
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 large pizza)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and about 2 tablespoons water; cook and stir until set but slightly moist, about 4 minutes.
- Spread salsa over pizza crust until just covered. Spread scrambled eggs evenly on top. Add Canadian bacon. Cover evenly with Mexican cheese blend. Scatter sausage and red bell pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The combinations are endless. Here are some topping suggestions: bacon, sausage, diced cooked potatoes, cooked corned beef hash, steak, fresh mozzarella, basil, chopped peeled zucchini or squash, spinach, or linguica.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 17.4 26.6 24.5 173 1072 Full nutrition