Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 394
Original recipe yields 12 servings (4 large pockets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Place frozen hash browns and 3 tablespoons water into the same hot skillet. Cover and cook until no longer frozen and just starting to turn brown, about 5 minutes.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place 4 rolls side-by-side and pinch together to make a square. Top dough with some of the sausage, hash browns, and Cheddar cheese. Fold edges over the filling. Repeat with the remaining 12 rolls to make 4 pockets total. Place pockets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite cheese.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 24.3 32.9 10.6 21 819 Full nutrition