Crispy Cheesy Breakfast Pockets
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 257 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 pockets)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook and stir until tender throughout, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes; cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Add eggs spinach, garlic, and pesto. Cook and stir until eggs are no longer runny, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer potato mixture to a bowl and add 2 cups Cheddar cheese; stir well and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place 1 spring roll wrapper on a work surface in a diamond shape. Add 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup potato mixture to the upper portion of the wrap. Fold bottom portion of triangle over filling. Brush edges with water; fold edges over and pinch to seal. Fill the rest of the wrappers with the remaining Cheddar cheese and potato mixture to make the pockets.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Place pockets in the hot oil and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use your favorite cheese.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 16.2 g fat; 14.5 g carbohydrates; 13.7 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 293 mg sodium. Full nutrition