Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch crisp)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread apple slices into an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, margarine, oats, walnuts, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Sprinkle topping over the apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden brown and apples are tender, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use quick oats instead of regular oats.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 10.3 43.2 3.2 0 286 Full nutrition