Garlic Shrimp Scampi Bake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 426
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10x15-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. Place linguine in a large bowl.
- Heat butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 tablespoons parsley in a saucepan over medium heat until butter melts, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in white wine. Pour scampi sauce over the shrimp.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle bread crumbs lightly over shrimp. Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C); continue baking until just lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Pour shrimp scampi over the linguini and toss. Top with the remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 20.3 35.8 21.3 187 379 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1