Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 389
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 chicken thighs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with 1/4 cup flour.
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until lightly browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Pour wine into skillet and bring to a boil, scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Simmer until wine has reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add broth, mushrooms, and parsley. Remove from heat.
- Divide remaining butter into 3 pieces; coat with the remaining flour and add to skillet. Season with salt and pepper and place skillet in oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- I sometimes add a squeeze of lemon juice for a different flavor. You can also add sauteed red or yellow peppers, asparagus, shallots, or broccoli.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 26.4 8.6 19.6 90 539 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1