Baked Shrimp Scampi with Tomatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Warm butter in a pan over medium-high heat, tilting the pan so the butter coats the bottom. Add shrimp to the pan. Cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix shrimp, tomatoes, lemon juice, and garlic in a 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes release their juices, about 45 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs and parsley. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of the shrimp.
- Continue baking until juices have been soaked up and the Parmesan cheese has started to melt, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 4.6 16.2 16.6 123 595 Full nutrition