Baked Shrimp Scampi with Linguine
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 665
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, white wine, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper; cook and stir until sauce is combined, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange shrimp in a flat layer in a shallow baking dish. Pour the sauce over the shrimp and sprinkle Asiago cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the shrimp are pink, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve shrimp and sauce over linguine. Be sure to spoon equal portions of butter sauce over pasta.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I have also swapped the Asiago for some hand-shredded Romano and Parmesan (50/50 mix) and completely enjoyed the meal.
Per Serving: 665 calories; 29.9 59.2 38.7 303 1138 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Easy to make and very tasty. I used the cayenne and like the taste but it might be too much for some. I am saving this one as it has an excellent flavor and doesn't take much time to put togethe...