Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 13 m servings 547 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 lobsters and 10 to 15 shrimp)
- Combine cracker crumbs, basil, oregano, and tarragon in a large bowl.
- Insert a knife about 3/4 of the way through the back of 1 shrimp; split nearly all the way down the center of the body. Open shrimp like a book. Repeat with 1/2 the shrimp.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add remaining shrimp and scallops; cook until nearly opaque and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Dice and add to the cracker mixture. Add clam juice and diced clams. Mix stuffing well.
- Split lobsters all the way down the middle; clean the insides. Lay flat on a baking pan. Fill with the stuffing. Use remaining stuffing to stuff the butterflied shrimp. Squeeze lemon juice over the lobsters and shrimp.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lobster and shrimp meat is opaque, 35 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 547 calories; 29.4 g fat; 21.9 g carbohydrates; 49.4 g protein; 254 mg cholesterol; 1063 mg sodium. Full nutrition