Grandma's Stuffed Lobster
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 1544 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 lobsters)
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add scallops; cook and stir until opaque, about 6 minutes.
- Combine the cooked scallops and melted butter from the skillet, ground crackers, graham cracker crumbs, and poultry seasoning in a bowl. Mix well, adding additional melted butter if the stuffing is too dry.
- Bring 2 inches water to a boil in a large pot. Place lobsters in pot; steam until bright red, about 20 minutes.
- Lay cooked lobsters on the their backs on a work surface. Wear gloves and make an incision between the legs down to the tail using a heavy knife. Pry open the chest cavity and rinse out innards with warm water. Fill the chest cavity and tail with the stuffing until overflowing.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Place stuffed lobsters on their back on a baking sheet.
- Bake under the broiler until stuffing has browned, about 5 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of butter in the ingredients list. The actual amount of butter consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1544 calories; 66.9 g fat; 86.1 g carbohydrates; 145 g protein; 615 mg cholesterol; 3320 mg sodium. Full nutrition