Air Fryer Apple Dumplings
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I always thought apple dumplings would be some type of dumpling cooked in apple juice, turns out it is an apple cooked in pastry. Here is a recipe that worked for me."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 dumplings)
- Preheat an air fryer to 320 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line the air fryer basket with aluminum foil.
- Mix sultanas and brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Place a puff pastry sheet on a clean work surface. Put an apple on the pastry and fill the core with the sultana mixture. Fold the pastry around the apple so that it is fully covered. Repeat with remaining pastry, apple, and filling.
- Place dumplings into the prepared basket and brush with melted butter.
- Set timer for 25 minutes; cook dumplings until golden brown and the apples are soft.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These apples can also be cooked in the oven. Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F (180 degrees C) and cook for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 25.9 34.2 4.5 8 172 Full nutrition