Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a simple vegan stuffed bell pepper recipe that is great all year around, but at Christmas I make lots of red and green ones to fit the holiday theme."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 110
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 stuffed peppers)
- Combine potato, peas, onion, carrot, bread, garlic, and mixed herbs in a bowl. Dice the tops of the green bell pepper and add them to the bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Fill the peppers equally with the filling. Place stuffed peppers into the air fryer basket.
- Cook until tender and hot throughout, about 20 minutes. Add shredded vegan cheese and cook until melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- The peppers can also be baked at 320 degrees F (160 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Add the cheese, and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 110 calories; 2.3 19.3 3.9 < 1 170 Full nutrition