Crispy Nachos Prawns
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a cute finger food that breads prawns in crushed nacho chips; sounds a bit weird, but tastes great. Serve with traditional nachos toppings like sour cream, guacamole, and salsa."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 6 servings (18 shrimp)
- Rinse prawns and pat dry.
- Whisk egg in a bowl. Place crushed chips in another bowl.
- Dip a prawn in the whisked egg and then in the crushed chips; place on a plate. Repeat with remaining prawns.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place prawns in the air fryer and set the timer for 8 minutes. Cook until prawns are opaque.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 14.5 28.9 12.8 95 312 Full nutrition