Ingredients30 m servings 470
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray a small fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and creamy. Add egg and mix until smooth and fluffy. Stir in flour and salt. Add milk and mix batter thoroughly. Transfer batter to the prepared pan; use the back of a spoon to level the surface.
- Place the pan in the air fryer basket. Set the timer for 15 minutes. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Turn cake out of pan and allow to cool, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have an air fryer, this recipe works well in a toaster oven or normal oven. Add 5 minutes to the cook time.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 22.4 59.7 7.9 102 210 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The recipe calls for 1/4 c + 2 T sugar but then says "butter" with the same measurements. I figured it meant the sugar. I made it with almond milk since it was what I had on hand and added a tou...
Really easy to make with a nice consistency, but it lacks some flavor. I made it three times, the first as written, and then once with added vanilla and once with almond extract. The latter wa...
It turned out ok. I added a teaspoon of vanilla since I saw no flavoring. While I do have a cake pan for my air fryer, I chose to divide the batter into 3 ramekins and cooked them about 10 minu...