Ingredients40 m servings 347
- Preheat an air fryer to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Spray a small fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar and butter together together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Combine banana, egg, and honey in a separate bowl. Whisk banana mixture into butter mixture until smooth.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, and salt into the combined banana-butter mixture. Mix batter until smooth. Transfer to the prepared pan; level the surface using the back of a spoon.
- Place the cake pan in the air fryer basket. Slide the basket into the air fryer and set the timer for 30 minutes. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have an air fryer, this recipe works well in a toaster oven or normal oven. Add 5 minutes to the cook time.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 11.8 56.9 5.2 73 531 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe worked very well in the air fryer. The cake came out moist and fluffy. I would maybe omit the salt if you're using salted butter. It had just a touch too much salt after adding the p...
Loved it! Great size to have around for two people! Be sure to check it early mine was done when I checked at 20 minutes and possibly could have come out a little earlier even but it wasn’t over...