Air-Fried Banana Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
"Everyone loves a good banana cake; this is a scaled down version that makes a small cake ideal for the air fryer or for a single person."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 347 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat an air fryer to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Spray a small fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar and butter together together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Combine banana, egg, and honey in a separate bowl. Whisk banana mixture into butter mixture until smooth.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, and salt into the combined banana-butter mixture. Mix batter until smooth. Transfer to the prepared pan; level the surface using the back of a spoon.
- Place the cake pan in the air fryer basket. Slide the basket into the air fryer and set the timer for 30 minutes. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have an air fryer, this recipe works well in a toaster oven or normal oven. Add 5 minutes to the cook time.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 11.8 g fat; 56.9 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 531 mg sodium. Full nutrition