Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients59 m servings 288 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed potatoes)
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush potatoes gently with 1 teaspoon oil; place in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Brush potatoes with 1 additional teaspoon oil; continue cooking in the air fryer for 10 minutes. Coat with the remaining oil and cook until tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Cut the cooked potatoes in half. Spoon the insides into a bowl; add 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Place onion and bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until bacon is evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stuff the skins with the potato-Cheddar cheese mixture, onion, and bacon. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Return the stuffed potatoes to the air fryer; cook until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- The potatoes can also be baked in an oven.
- Butter may be substituted for the olive oil.
- Use any cheese you prefer.
- You can cook additional bacon and onion, and then set the extra amount aside before combining with the potato. The extra bacon and onion can then be used to garnish the potato along with parsley.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 10.3 g fat; 40.1 g carbohydrates; 9.8 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 206 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1