Easy Spring Rolls (Air Fried)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is an easy spring roll recipe that I cook in an air fryer but you could cook in the oven also. I like to serve it with sweet chile sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 spring rolls)
- Soak noodles in a bowl of hot water until soft, about 5 minutes. Cut noodles into shorter strands.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, mixed vegetables, onion, and garlic. Cook until beef is almost browned throughout, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in noodles; let stand until juices have been absorbed. Add soy sauce to the filling.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay out 1 egg roll wrapper onto a flat work surface; place a diagonal strip of filling across the wrapper. Fold the top corner over the filling; fold in the two side corners; brush center with cold water and roll spring roll over to seal. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Brush the tops of the spring rolls with vegetable oil. Arrange a batch of spring rolls into the basket of the air fryer; cook until crisped and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Repeat until all are cooked.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any variety of Asian noodles you prefer.
- Fresh mixed vegetables may be substituted for the frozen kind.
- You can cook the spring rolls without brushing with oil and they are fine, but the oil helps to give the more familiar traditional taste.
- To bake these instead, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay spring rolls on a baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes; turn, and bake for 6 minutes more.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 3.2 16.4 4.1 8 155 Full nutrition