Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 43
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 stuffed mushrooms)
- Place mushroom stems, orange bell pepper, onion, carrot, and bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup Cheddar cheese and sour cream; cook until stuffing is well combined and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange mushroom caps on the baking tray. Add stuffing in a heaped fashion to each mushroom cap. Sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese on top.
- Place the tray of mushrooms into the basket of the air fryer. Cook until cheese melts, about 8 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any kind of cheese you prefer.
- You can also make this under the broiler: Bake until the cheese in nicely browned, about 10 minutes.
- To bake: Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) until the cheese is nicely melted, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 43 calories; 3.1 1.7 2.4 8 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1