Ingredients27 m servings 253
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a second bowl until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg; shake off any residual egg. Dip chicken into the crumb mixture, making sure it is evenly and fully covered. Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute butter for the vegetable oil if desired.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 11.4 9.8 26.2 109 171 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 28
Made exactly as written using Panko breadcrumbs and these were perfect as written. Plan on 20 minutes for your airfryer to preheat and do not over fill your basket. The chicken pieces should not...
This was delicious! I’ve never mixed panko with oil before, and I’ll never bread chicken any other way from now on. I used Italian-style panko and cut 3 chicken cutlets into strips for the hubby...
Great! Cut up 3 chicken breast into thin strips , Coated in mixture of seasoned garlic and herb bread and panko crumbs. Added cayenne and garlic powder to crumbs. Used 3 beaten eggs and did...
Whole family loved it. I didn't add anything and made it the way the recipe said. I did flip my chicken half way through so they were evenly browned.
It was crispy and delicious! I seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper before breading it, and I also added a bit of salt and pepper to the bread crumbs. I will definitely make this again!
Perfect! First air fryer recipe used and it was a hit with me and my husband! For my personal preferences I added onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. This time I will use a fu...
I used Italian bread crumbs and dipped the tenders in the egg mixture again and then into panko bread crumbs. I added some salt but next time additional spices should be added. Good recipe an...
With a few tweaks this has became a staple weeknight meal in my house. I mix the egg with dijon mustard and spices and leave the chicken in it for 30 minutes to marinate. Then I dip and coat in ...