Ingredients27 m servings 253 cals
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a second bowl until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg; shake off any residual egg. Dip chicken into the crumb mixture, making sure it is evenly and fully covered. Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute butter for the vegetable oil if desired.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 11.4 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 26.2 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 171 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
Made exactly as written using Panko breadcrumbs and these were perfect as written. Plan on 20 minutes for your airfryer to preheat and do not over fill your basket. The chicken pieces should not...
This was delicious! I’ve never mixed panko with oil before, and I’ll never bread chicken any other way from now on. I used Italian-style panko and cut 3 chicken cutlets into strips for the hubby...
Whole family loved it. I didn't add anything and made it the way the recipe said. I did flip my chicken half way through so they were evenly browned.
It was crispy and delicious! I seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper before breading it, and I also added a bit of salt and pepper to the bread crumbs. I will definitely make this again!
I cut the chicken breast into medallions and they turned out perfect, beautifully browned and delicious.
I used Olive Oil and flipped the chicken half way through. We like a lot of seasoning at our house, so I added that also. VERY GOOD and SO tender and moist!