Ingredients22 m servings 354 cals
- Preheat an air fryer to 356 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a bowl. Stir until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip fish fillets into the egg; shake off any excess. Dip fillets into the bread crumb mixture; coat evenly and fully.
- Lay coated fillets gently in the preheated air fryer. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12 minutes. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any variety of fish you prefer.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 17.7 g fat; 22.5 g carbohydrates; 26.9 g protein; 107 mg cholesterol; 309 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made this recipe and we really liked it. A lot healthier than pan frying the fish. I used the fish pre- set option on my fryer. Will definitely make this again.
Awesome starter recipe for my new air fryer! i mixed my bread crumbs 50/50 with some potato chip dust, which added enough oil to make these babies ROCK!
I followed the cooking instructions for the air fryer exactly as written and it came out perfect. It lacked seasonings and tasted somewhat bland. Will definitely make this again but will add t...
Because I love spice I added cayenne and black papper, but the recipe as written would be awesome if you don’t want the heat.