Red Lobster® Cheddar Biscuits
Ingredients25 m servings 379
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky; be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush melted butter on top and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add about 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and/or 2 teaspoons dried parsley to the melted butter to then brush on top of the biscuits.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 22.1 34 11.1 90 796 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
These turned out great! It's been awhile since I've been to Red Lobster but if my memory serves me right, these are the real deal. Down in the footnotes it mentions adding garlic powder and pars...
Since I didn’t have any bisquick on hand, I was happy to find this recipe! Huge success!!! I did alter a little for our taste preference. -For the wet ingredients, I beat the egg separately, an...
I did not have cheddar so I used a mix of other cheeses. Had the box mix of Red Lobster biscuits the night before. These were almost as good -- have to fault the cheese here -- & more satisfyi...
It was very good. I overlooked them a little and it needed more cheese but other than that it was really good.
Baked some for my high school culinary class, everyone loved them. Substituted the butter used during cooking for some spray on canola oil and they came out amazing
I made them in the middle of the day to satisfy a random cheddar biscuit craving. I've never made biscuits in my life and these came out great. I would maybe add a little more cheese next time...
OMG! These turned out hogsome! My men loved them. Only changes I made were I added a tsp. of sugar to flour mixture and I melted butter and let it cool for a couple of minutes before combinin...
Delicious! Just a few small changes...I think it needs a little extra salt both in the biscuit itself, and also a little added to the garlic butter for the top. Also, the biscuits will be more...