Red Lobster® Cheddar Biscuits
Ingredients25 m servings 379
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky; be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush melted butter on top and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add about 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and/or 2 teaspoons dried parsley to the melted butter to then brush on top of the biscuits.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 22.1 34 11.1 90 796 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
These turned out great! It's been awhile since I've been to Red Lobster but if my memory serves me right, these are the real deal. Down in the footnotes it mentions adding garlic powder and pars...
Since I didn’t have any bisquick on hand, I was happy to find this recipe! Huge success!!! I did alter a little for our taste preference. -For the wet ingredients, I beat the egg separately, an...
I did not have cheddar so I used a mix of other cheeses. Had the box mix of Red Lobster biscuits the night before. These were almost as good -- have to fault the cheese here -- & more satisfyi...
Definitely will make again! Changes made: less salt, probably 1/2 tsp. and I think next time I will eliminate the salt altogether since for my taste the cheese and salted butter are enough; cu...
I didn't exactly understand how to get the butter mixed in so I decided to just dump in the liquids including chunks of butter and it seemed to work fine. I did have to add more milk though. Gr...
Made as directed and added the garlic butter halfway through baking. It was very tasty although didn't rise as much as I wanted it to.
I've never made biscuits before, and these turned out perfect! I made one batch of cheddar biscuits as listed in the directions here, and then made a second batch omitting the cheese and seasoni...