Red Lobster® Cheddar Biscuits
Ingredients25 m servings 379 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky; be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush melted butter on top and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add about 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and/or 2 teaspoons dried parsley to the melted butter to then brush on top of the biscuits.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 22.1 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 796 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
These turned out great! It's been awhile since I've been to Red Lobster but if my memory serves me right, these are the real deal. Down in the footnotes it mentions adding garlic powder and pars...
I did not have cheddar so I used a mix of other cheeses. Had the box mix of Red Lobster biscuits the night before. These were almost as good -- have to fault the cheese here -- & more satisfyi...
Made as directed and added the garlic butter halfway through baking. It was very tasty although didn't rise as much as I wanted it to.
I've never made biscuits before, and these turned out perfect! I made one batch of cheddar biscuits as listed in the directions here, and then made a second batch omitting the cheese and seasoni...
When I was mixing it up I had a lot of dry flour so I added a little bit more milk. It was very good however, I think the next time I might try to increase the butter to make it a little more ...
We made this as written with the exception that we only use half a teaspoon of salt. As suggested in the notes, we added dried parsley to the butter that was brushed over the top. They were awes...