Eric's Lobster Rolls
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 392
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 lobster rolls)
- Trim celery and green onion ends; place in a pot. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and blackening seasoning. Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Stir lobster tails and shrimp into the boiling water. Cook until they float to the top, about 7 minutes. Drain. Remove lobster meat from the shell; cut into bite-sized pieces. Place lobster meat and shrimp in a bowl. Refrigerate until cool.
- Transfer celery and green onions to a bowl. Add seafood salad and crab dip. Drizzle remaining lemon juice on top. Mix in cooled lobster meat and shrimp. Season with a little more lemon juice.
- Split and stuff croissants with lobster and shrimp salad.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like spice, season with additional spicy seasoning (such as Slap Ya Mama®). You can also use more mayonnaise for the filling if you like.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 19.4 24.8 28.5 170 1739 Full nutrition