Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 45 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tortillas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at maximum power until tender, about 4 minutes. Place on a kitchen towel and squeeze out all liquid; transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Add to the cauliflower in batches; stir well. Shape cauliflower mixture into 3-inch tortillas on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook tortillas until golden brown, about 1 minute. Flip and cook for 1 minute more.
Per Serving: 45 calories; 1.6 g fat; 5.3 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 243 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Make sure you grate the cauliflower before you nuke it, and make sure you use parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray. Great idea, I will try and make again after my fist batch stuck to the pa...