Tim's Seafood Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 364 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10x12-inch pizza)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a small stainless steel bowl; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender and browned, about 1 hour. Remove and chop garlic. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a 10x12-inch pan with the remaining olive oil; sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Place crust onto the pan.
- Mix spinach, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Spread mixture over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle chopped roasted garlic along the edges of the crust. Cover with 1/2 the Italian cheese blend. Add lobster and shrimp. Sprinkle on onions on top and the remaining Italian cheese blend. Finish with olives. Drizzle with the remaining oil; sprinkle seafood seasoning, salt, and pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and lobster and shrimp are opaque, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You could use homemade pizza crust in place of store bought.
- Once the bottom of the crust is the desired doneness, switch to the broiler to brown the top.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 22.8 g fat; 23.2 g carbohydrates; 17.8 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 733 mg sodium. Full nutrition