Avocado Toast with Pickled Radishes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 22 m servings 363
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 slices of toast)
- Bring vinegar, water, honey, and salt to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Put radishes, mustard seeds, black pepper, and bay leaf in a pint jar with a lid. Pour hot vinegar mixture over the radishes. Let the radishes come to room temperature. Cover with lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Mix coarse sea salt, furikake, and sesame seeds together in a small bowl to create the seasoning mix.
- Toast bread until lightly brown, about 2 minutes. Top each slice with half the avocado. Top avocado with a portion of the pickled radishes. Sprinkle half the seasoning mix over radishes. Place a small handful of cilantro on top. Squeeze lemon over the toast.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you can find it, use honey vinegar (such as Slide Ridge®) in place of white vinegar.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of pickling ingredients. The actual amount of vinegar, honey, and salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 16.8 55.4 7.5 0 2700 Full nutrition