Protein Pumpkin Blender Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 200 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Place bananas, eggs, honey, pumpkin, oats, coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and almond milk in a blender in that order. Blend, pausing to scrape down the sides of the blender, until batter is thick and well combined. Spoon batter evenly into the muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 30 minutes. Top with pumpkin seeds. Let cool briefly; remove from tin and finish cooling on a rack.
- Cooks' Notes:
- Almond flour may be substituted for the coconut flour.
- You can use any nut milk you prefer.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 5.8 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 361 mg sodium. Full nutrition