Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 206 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, ensuring there is an overhang on both sides.
- Mix graham crackers and butter together in a bowl. Press over the bottom of the lined baking pan to make a crust.
- Beat 8 ounces cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, espresso powder, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until blended and smooth. Pour latte layer over the graham cracker crust and smooth with a spatula. Clean beaters.
- Beat 8 ounces cream cheese in another bowl until smooth and creamy. Add pumpkin, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and cinnamon; beat until blended and smooth. Pour over the graham cracker crust and level with a spatula. Pour pumpkin layer over the latte layer and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is just set, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool for about 30 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Refrigerate until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- Lift bars out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Cut into bars using a hot, wet knife.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 15.5 g fat; 13.9 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 188 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Followed recipe exactly (with the exception of the espresso powder-didn't have) and mine did NOT look like the picture! It wasn't fluffy. Looked more like pumpkin pie. But it was a nice dessert,...
Took these to a get together; everyone loved them. I will make them again.
Overall, a nice dessert for pumpkin and coffee lovers. Made as directed and will make again with tweaks. Will increase the sugar to 1/3 cup and taste test from there, not quite sweet enough for...
I followed the recipe exactly, but it turned out just Ok. The texture seems to be off, and the flavors don't really compliment each other. I don't think I'll try again.